Dr. Matthew Nahan has always had a passion for dentistry which was heightened when he saw
the improvement in his own smile after Invisalign treatment. Dr. Nahan grew up in Sartell, MN
where he was valedictorian of his high school class and captain of the hockey and tennis teams.
He then moved to the Twin Cities to attend the University of Minnesota where he was awarded
a B.S. in Biology with distinction and high honors, and received the Presidential Scholarship.
The University of Minnesota School of Dentistry was next, where he graduated with his Doctor
of Dental Surgery degree in 2018.
Since 2018 Dr. Nahan has practiced in the East Metro area where he was the Managing Clinical
Director and lead dentist. He has developed fine attention to detail and has valued providing
the highest standard of care to each and every patient. To be able to deliver the best care
possible, he has continued to seek the latest dental technologies, techniques, and continuing
education and has recently been certified as an Invisalign Provider. He remains passionate
about helping patients see and understand all treatment options so they can make the best
choices for their care.
Dr. Nahan is thrilled to be living in this area and working with Dr. Richard J. Anderson and the
team at Anderson Dentalcare. Dr. Nahan looks forward to meeting and takes pride in serving
the fantastic patients and families in this practice.
When not working, Dr. Nahan enjoys spending time with his beautiful wife Genna, their
families, and their friends. He also enjoys playing sports and cheering for all Minnesota sports
teams, especially the Vikings (heartbreak and all). Depending on the season, you may even run
into him at the ice rink, pickleball court, or golf course. If you happen to see him out and about,
don’t hesitate to say hi!
Dr. Nahan is a member of:
- BS Biology with distinction and high honors, receiving the Presidential Scholarship
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- Dental School focus on Prosthodontics (Oral Reconstruction)
- 2018 - 2021, Managing Clinical Director and lead dentist in East Metro office
- 2022 to present, Associate, Anderson Dentalcare
- Continuing education in latest dental technologies and techniques
- Certified as an Invisalign Provider
- Member, American Dental Association, Minnesota Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry