The KoR Whitening Deep Bleaching System
Developed by internationally renowned cosmetic dentist and bleaching
expert Dr. Rod Kurthy, the KoR Whitening Deep Bleaching™ System is used
by thousands of dentists worldwide. It is considered to be the most
reliable and effective bleaching system ever developed.
So, if you’re too embarrassed to smile, have dark-stained teeth, or
just simply want a whiter smile, the superiority of KoR Whitening is
just what you need.
You may decide take home bleaching trays is the whitening method you
prefer. Whiten your teeth on your own time and for touch ups to maintain
your bright smile.
Hydrogen peroxide has been used for many years to whiten teeth. In
recent years, new techniques have allowed patients to apply carbamide
peroxide to their teeth at home using custom fitted trays. This
technique has been very effective and does not require heat or light. If
you decide to choose this method to whiten your teeth you will need an
appointment to have your custom trays made.
During your first visit, we will take an impression of your teeth. This
allows us to make a custom gel-holding appliance called a whitening
tray. At your second visit, you will be fitted with your whitening tray
and provided with the REV home whitening kit. You will also be given
specific instructions on how to administer the gel and how often to wear
Whatever method you decide for that whiter, brighter smile we want you to Look Your Best.
Here are reasons to have us do the KoR Whitening Deep Bleaching System. The fastest, easiest way to a brighter smile.
Look Your Best.
- Whiten your teeth from the discolor from age, tobacco, certain medications and staining foods and beverages.
- Your new smile can help you look younger, healthier and more vibrant.
One Short Visit.
- The entire whitening process takes about 2 hours.
- Most people with healthy teeth are potential candidates.
- Your upper and lower teeth are whitened at the same time.
- The results may lasts for years.
Safe and Easy.
- This teeth whitening system has been thoroughly studied and safety tested.
- No heat, no needled or drills used and you can swallow normally during the procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is tooth whitening?
- A: It is a bleaching process that lightens discoloration of enamel and dentin.
- Q: What causes tooth discoloration?
- A: There are many causes. The most common include aging,
consumption of staining substances (coffee, tea, colas, tobacco),
trauma, nerve degeneration, and old restorations. During tooth
formation, consumption of tetracycline or excessive fluoride may also
cause tooth discoloration.
- Q: Who may benefit from tooth whitening?
- A: Almost anyone. However, there are some cases where the
treatment may not be effective. Dr. Anderson may determine viable
candidates for the process through a thorough oral examination and
- Q: Is the process safe?
- A: Yes! Research and clinical studies indicate that whitening under the supervision of a dentist is safe for teeth and gums.